The Resource How the finch stole Christmas!
- How the finch stole Christmas!
- Statement of responsibility
- Donna Andrews
- trueMurder investigation
- trueSmall town life
- trueSmall towns
- trueWomen amateur detectives
- Women detectives -- Fiction
- trueActors and actresses
- Christmas fiction
- trueChristmas plays
- trueCozy mysteries
- Detective and mystery fiction
- trueGentle reads
- trueHoliday mysteries
- trueLangslow, Meg (Fictitious character)
- Langslow, Meg (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- Meg Langslow's husband has decided to escalate his one-man show of Dickens' A Christmas Carol into a full-scale production with a large cast including their sons Jamie and Josh as Tiny Tim and young Scrooge and Meg helping as stage manager. The show must go on, even if the famous - though slightly over-the-hill - actor who's come to town to play the starring role of Scrooge has brought a sleigh-load of baggage and enemies with him. And why is Caerphilly suddenly overrun with a surplus of beautiful caged finches?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H69 2017
- Literary form
- Series statement
- A Meg Langslow Christmas Mystery
- Series volume
- [Book 22]
- Target audience
ContextContext of How the finch stole Christmas!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How the finch stole Christmas!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dunkirk.lib.in.us/resource/E97J-YVsNNc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dunkirk.lib.in.us/resource/E97J-YVsNNc/">How the finch stole Christmas!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.dunkirk.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dunkirk.lib.in.us/">Dunkirk Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>