The Resource Z is for Moose
- Z is for Moose
- Statement of responsibility
- by Kelly Bingham ; pictures by Paul O. Zelinsky
- Moose, terribly eager to play his part in the alphabet book his friend Zebra is putting together, then awfully disappointed when his letter passes, behaves rather badly until Zebra finds a spot for him
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2013
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Picture Books, 2014.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2012
- School Library Journal Best Picture Books, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Zai 2012
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Z is for Moose
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Z is for Moose
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dunkirk.lib.in.us/resource/hrDBO8GsWR8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dunkirk.lib.in.us/resource/hrDBO8GsWR8/">Z is for Moose</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dunkirk.lib.in.us/#DPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dunkirk.lib.in.us/">Dunkirk Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dunkirk Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...